Title and statement of responsibility area
Western Canada Flour Mills
General material designation
- Graphic material
Other title information
The Western Canada Flour Mills Company (WCFM) was established in 1905. It was formed from the amalgamation of the Manitoba and Lake Huron Milling Company and the Kelly Milling Company. The Kelly Milling Company had been operating in Brandon since 1884. It operated as part of The WCFM on Pacific Avenue until its closing in 1932.
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Clark J. Smith Studio
Physical description area
8" x 10" (b/w)
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Donated to the Daly House Museum by the Assiniboine Historical Society in 1986.
Scope and content
Photograph of the exterior of Western Canada Flour Mills in Brandon, Manitoba. Signs on the buildings read: "Purity Flour," "Oat Meal," "Feed Mill," and "Western Canada Flour Mills Co. Ltd."
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Negative available at the Daly House Museum.
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Researchers are responsible for copyright requirements.