Wawanesa Pastoral charge

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

Wawanesa Pastoral charge

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

At Union in 1925, the Wawanesa Pastoral charge consisted of Wawanesa and Chesley. They were joined by Lily Hill and Tenterfield for a year in 1940. Treesbank was added to the charge in 1944 and Brandon Hills was added in 1956 to replace Chesley, which had left the previous year. In 1969, Treesbank was removed from the charge to be replaced by Nesbitt, which was known as Nesbitt - Berbank after Berbank amalgamated with Nesbitt when their church closed. Nesbitt - Berbank remained part of the charge until 1993. The Wawanesa Pastoral charge at the time of description consists of Wawanesa and Brandon Hills, and is part of Assiniboine Presbytery.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places