Stony Mountain-Lilyfield Pastoral Charge

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Stony Mountain-Lilyfield Pastoral Charge

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

1925-present

History

In 1925, the Stony Mountain Presbyterian Church, located in Stony Mountain, Manitoba in the Rural Municipality of Rockwood, joined The United Church of Canada. The pastoral field included congregations at Stony Mountain, Lilyfield and Rockwood. Rev. J.W. Anderson presided over the charge at this time. A new building was started in 1961 and was dedicated on May 24, 1964 after years of hard work on the part of the congregation to finish the structure. At the time of description, Stony Mountain is part of the Stony-Mountain Pastoral charge in Selkirk Presbytery.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Draft

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places