Title and statement of responsibility area
Mutter Brother's Grocery Store
General material designation
- Graphic material
Other title information
George Mutter and C.Lorne Lynch started Mutter and Lynch Grocery Store at 924 Rosser Avenue, Brandon in 1903. Approximately ten years later the business became Mutter Brother's Grocery Store when George's brother John Mutter joined the business after Mr. Lynch's retirement due to ill health. The store was later run by George's son Fred and remained open until 1975.
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
5" x 7" (b/w)
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Donated to the Daly House Museum by the Assiniboine Historical Society in 1986.
Scope and content
Photograph of the interior of the Mutter Brother's Grocery Store. George Mutter is pictured on the right.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Negative available at the Daly House Museum.
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Researchers are responsible for copyright requirements.