Miniota Pastoral charge

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

Miniota Pastoral charge

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Miniota Pastoral Charge was made up of congregations from Miniota, Arrow River and Two Creeks Mission Station. The charge was called Miniota, Arrow River, Two Creeks Pastoral Charge until 1936 when it became the Miniota Pastoral Charge. In 1952, following the addition of Beulah and Isabella, the charge was renamed the Miniota-Arrow River Pastoral charge. When Arrow River's congregation amalgamated with Miniota in 1969, the Birtle-Miniota Wider Parish was formed and consisted of Isabella, Birtle, Miniota and Beulah.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC