Miami Pastoral charge

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

Miami Pastoral charge

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

At Union in 1925, the Miami Pastoral charge also included Rosebank. It also briefly included Opawaka from 1960 to 1964. The following year Altamont joined the Miami charge and left in 1967, but returned again in 1987. Swan Lake also joined the charge in 1987. Since Rosebank's departure in 1989, the charge has comprised of Miami, Altamont and Swan Lake. The Miami Pastoral charge is part of the Agassiz Presbytery

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC