Little Souris United Church

Zone d'identification

Type d'entité

Personne

Forme autorisée du nom

Little Souris United Church

forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom

Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions

Autre(s) forme(s) du nom

Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités

Zone de description

Dates d’existence

Historique

Little Souris existed in the southwestern Manitoba community of Little Souris, in the Rural Municipality of Cornwallis, from 1925 to 1968. Its predecessor was a Local Union Church that was originally a Methodist Church. In 1925, when it officially joined the United Church of Canada, it was part of the Beresford Pastoral Charge and had 58 communicants on the Roll. Little Souris United Church continued to be part of the Beresford Pastoral Charge until 1956, when it joined the Carroll Pastoral Charge. The church closed June 30, 1968 with The Rev. A. Keating officiating. Most of the congregation transferred to Central United Church in Brandon and the church was later sold.

Lieux

Statut légal

Fonctions et activités

Textes de référence

Organisation interne/Généalogie

Contexte général

Zone des relations

Zone des points d'accès

Mots-clés - Sujets

Mots-clés - Lieux

Occupations

Zone du contrôle

Identifiant de notice d'autorité

Identifiant du service d'archives

Règles et/ou conventions utilisées

Statut

Niveau de détail

Dates de production, de révision et de suppression

Langue(s)

Écriture(s)

Sources

Notes de maintenance

  • Presse-papier

  • Exporter

  • EAC

Sujets associés

Lieux associés