Showing 3 results

archival descriptions
Clark J. Smith Studio Management Image With digital objects English
Print preview View:

Barclay & O'Hara

Early photograph of Pacific Avenue, Brandon. The photograph shows the office and yard of Barclay & O'Hara: Dealers in Lumber and Coal at 704 Pacific Avenue. In front are people with horses and wagons. To the left is the Western Canada Loan & Savings Co. (appraiser, E. J. Barclay). To the far right is possibly the Farmer's Home Hotel.

Clark J. Smith Studio

Brandon Fire Station #2

Photograph of the Brandon Fire Station #2 located on the southeast corner of 11th Street and McTavish Avenue. The photograph shows firemen on two horse drawn fire engines in front of the station. E. "Ted" Harden is the driver of the rig on the right. He worked with the Brandon Fire Department from 1910-1918.

Clark J. Smith Studio