- CA DHM 1978.14-50
Photograph of the Brandon Fire Station #2 located on the southeast corner of 11th Street and McTavish Avenue. The photograph shows firemen on two horse drawn fire engines in front of the station. E. "Ted" Harden is the driver of the rig on the right. He worked with the Brandon Fire Department from 1910-1918.
Clark J. Smith Studio