Affichage de 17 résultats

description archivistique
Ladyka, Basil, 1884-1956 Pièce Avec objets numériques
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Fiftieth Anniversary of Ukrainians in Canada, Group Photo in Mountain Road

A large group, including adults of all ages and children, are gathered close to the Patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary Ukrainian Catholic Church, known at the time as St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church, in Mountain Road, Manitoba. Father Joseph Pulak stands behind the children, slightly left of centre. An unidentified priest stands to his right. Superimposed above the crowd are Bishop Nykyta Budka, to the left, Metropolitan Andrei Sheptytskyj, centre; Bishop Basil Ladyka, to the right. Superimposed in the bottom foreground are the word printed in Ukrainian: "Fiftieth Anniversary Jubilee of Ukrainians in Canada, Mountain Road, Man. 1941". The black and white print is in excellent condition.

Arrival for Consecration of Bishop Hermaniuk

The procession of clergy is entering Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for the consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop to Archbishop Basil Ladyka, led at this point by Reverend Semen Izyk, and followed closely by Bishop Maxim. Bishop Andrew Roberecki, Bishop Isidore Borecki, Monsignor Wasyl Kushnir, and the Apostolic Delegate, Archbishop Ildebrando Antoniutti cross the street, a distance behind.

Consecration of B. Maxim

Consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk, Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951. Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) is seated on the left of centre in the photo, Bishop Andrew Roborecki on the right. Archbishop Basil Ladyka appears to be seated in front of the altar, with several other clergy members also participating. Bishop Maxim has described the photo in his hand in Ukrainian on the back.

Bishop Basil Ladyka departing Ukraine for Canada

Bishop Basil Ladyka is in the centre of the photo, surrounded by clergy, religious and lay. Description hand-written in pencil on the back of the photo, in Ukrainian, states this is a send-off before Bishop Ladyka departs for Canada from Zhovkva, 1937.

Clergy Group Photo, c.1940

Group photo of clergy, in spring or fall, c. 1940. In the first row, seated from the left: John Kolcun, Mychajlo Gregorychuk, Wasyl Kushnir, Basil Ladyka, unidentified, unidentified, and Michael Pelech. In the middle row, second from the left, John Perejma; second from the right is Kyrylo Lotocki; far right is Joseph Pulak. Centre, back row is Vasyl Shumay. Unidentified location.

Consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk

During the Consecration ceremony of Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop for Archbishop Basil Ladyka, Bishop Neil Savaryn stands to the right, behind the Apostolic Delegate. Proceeding around the altar of Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral in Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951. Bishop Hermaniuk leads, followed by Bishop Andrew Roberecki, and Archbishop Basil Ladyka.

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 17