Print preview Close

Showing 613 results

archival descriptions
Manitoba With digital objects
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

PRPC0065

Students in a concert, School of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, run by the Sisters Servants of Mary Immaculate.Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Consecration of Bishop Maxim

Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk is holding the chalice during his consecration at Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951, with Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) on the left, Bishop Andrew Roberecki on the right, and several othe...

Liturgical Celebration

Interior of Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, with lay young men and women in the altar area, with servers, two clergy, and Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk standing by the sanctuary. The church is filled with faithful.

Bishop Hermaniuk, Episcopal Divine Liturgy

Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk performs his first Episcopal Divine Liturgy in an outdoor setting, at Blessed Virgin Mary (Pokrova) Ukrainian Catholic Church, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 30, 1951, the day after his consecration as bishop. He offers Holy Commu...

Bishop Maxim's First Episcopal Liturgy

Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk celebrates Divine Liturgy in an outdoor setting, at Blessed Virgin Mary (Pokrova) Ukrainian Catholic Church, 965 Boyd Avnue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 30, 1951, the day after his consecration as bishop. Present with him befor...

Rev. Joseph Pulak and First Communion Class

Father Joseph Pulak with students, including the Holy Communion class of the Nativity of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic Church in Brandon, Manitoba, August 13, 1937. The church was known at the time as St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Chur...

Results 1 to 10 of 613