Consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk, Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951. Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) is seated on the left of centre in the photo, Bishop Andrew Roborecki on the right. Archbishop Basil Ladyka appears to be seated in front of the altar, with several other clergy members also participating. Bishop Maxim has described the photo in his hand in Ukrainian on the back.
Interior of Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, with lay young men and women in the altar area, with servers, two clergy, and Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk standing by the sanctuary. The church is filled with faithful.
Crowd bearing flags and banners in the field near Blessed Virgin Mary (Pokrova) Church, 965 Boyd Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 30, 1951, for Bishop Maxim's first celebration of the Divine Liturgy as bishop.
Gathering of clergy at train station in Winnipeg, Manitoba, c.1950, with Bishop Basil Ladyka in centre, Eugène Cardinal Tisserant right of him, Bishop Neil Savaryn next right. Reverend Joseph Pulak stands at the far left; Reverend Stefan Semchuk is fourth from the left; Monsignor Wasyl Kushnir is fifth from the left.
Metropolitan Andrij Sheptytckyj (Andrei Sheptytskyj) with Reverend Lev Sembrayovych in Winnipeg, Manitoba, during the Metropolitan's second visit to Canada. The back of the card bears identification written in pencil.
More than forty clergy, including Metropolitan Maxim Hermaniuk, pose on the ground, Ukrainian Park, Arnes, Manitoba. Metropolitan Hermaniuk, newly installed as Archbishop Metropolitan, stands in the centre, Monsignor Wasyl Kusnir, to the right of him; Reverend Semen Izyk stands at the far left; Reverend Joseph Pulak is the third man to the left of His Grace. Metropolitan Hermaniuk has written in ink, in Ukrainian, on the back that this is a retreat for the Ukrainian clergy of the Archdiocese of Winnipeg at Ukrainian Park. July 1, 1957.
Metropolitan Maxim Hermaniuk is seated on the High Place at the Holy Table of Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, holding the Cross to an unidentified religious, who kneels and is about to kiss it. February 12, 1957. Details of the event are written in ink on the back of the print in Ukrainian.
The Ukrainian Canadian bishops are seated before the altar of Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral in Winnipeg, Manitoba, during the Canonical Erection of the Metropolitan See of Winnipeg and the Ceremony of the Installation of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk as Archbishop-Metropolitan of Winnipeg, February 12, 1957. From the left: Apostolic Exarch of Eastern Canada, Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky); Apostolic Exarch of Western Canada, Bishop Neil Savaryn, OSBM; His Grace, Archbishop-Metropolitan Maxim Hermaniuk; Apostolic Exarch of Saskatchewan, Bishop Andrew Roberecki. Four unidentified clergy stand nearby.