Showing 21 results

archival descriptions
Daly House Museum Brandon (Manitoba)
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

21 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Tennis Club Tea, 1905

Photograph of a group of men and women at the 1905 Brandon Tennis Club Tea at 14th Street & Louise Avenue, Brandon.Pictured: Back row standing left to right: Dr. Harcourt, ?, G.B. Coleman, Alford Birch, Henry Meredith, Mrs. J.B. Noble, Mr. Lov...

Barclay & O'Hara

Early photograph of Pacific Avenue, Brandon. The photograph shows the office and yard of Barclay & O'Hara: Dealers in Lumber and Coal at 704 Pacific Avenue. In front are people with horses and wagons. To the left is the Western Canada Loa...

Clark Smith Studio

Brandon Fire Station #2

Photograph of the Brandon Fire Station #2 located on the southeast corner of 11th Street and McTavish Avenue. The photograph shows firemen on two horse drawn fire engines in front of the station. E. "Ted" Harden is the driver of the rig ...

Clark Smith Studio

Results 1 to 10 of 21