Print preview Close

Showing 2672 results

archival descriptions
Beautiful Plains School Division
Print preview View:

2170 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects


school records for years listed
Birnie 465 1886 - 1954 - 1968
The first school was built in 1886, three quarters of a mile from the Grover home and just across the road from the A. Henton lane, on SE 3-17-15. It was named North End No 465. The school was moved and a new brick school was built east of town in 1909 and called Birnie School.

Orange Ridge

attendance registers
Orange Ridge 576 1889 – 1968
Brydges S.D. #576 was formed in 1889. Two buildings on three different sites served this small school district which was carved out of the much larger postal community of Orange Ridge. In 1929 Brydges School District was changed to Orange Ridge so it could be identified with the community from which it developed. The first teacher was Miss Minnie Glennie.
Final site of the school was on SE 18-17-14


attendance registers
Molesworth 765 1895 – 1968
The first school was built in 1895 on NE 30-17-13 and later moved to NE 31-17-13. A new two room school was built in 1917 on NE 19-17-13.

Results 51 to 60 of 2672