attendance registers Iroquois 303 1885 – 1968 Located on SE 10-15-16 The first framed school was built in 1906 with Mr. James Caulder as the first teacher and this school remained until 1950. A new school was built and in operation until 1966. The last teacher was Beth MacDonald
268 registers, Arden 341 1887 – 1921/22 – 1983/84 The School district of Arden was formed 1n 1884 but it was not until June 1887 that the first school in Arden opened, with Mr. H. D. McCamis, formerly of Nova Scotia, as the first teacher. It was destroyed by fire several years later and a new 2-room one built in 1900.