Aperçu avant impression Fermer

Affichage de 2672 résultats

description archivistique
Beautiful Plains School Division
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

2170 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques


registers covering 1906 to 1919
Acton 155 1887 - 1918
Opened in 1887on the NW corner of 4-16-15 (J. M. Young farm). The first teacher was Harold Mitchell. The school was named by Mrs. Robert McCracken who had come from Acton, Ont. In 1903 this school was replaced by a new Acton School located on SE 5-16-15. This building was later moved to Eden and used as a community hall.


attendance registers
Glenholm 208 1884 – 1967/68
Located on SW 22-16-14
Three different buildings in three different locations served as the halls of learning. The first one was a small log building, the second, a one-roomed frame building and the third a two roomed plus full basement cement structure.

Big Valley

attendance registers for years listed
Big Valley 2109 1926 – 1958
Located on NE 8-17-15
On June 16, 1924 the first meeting was held to discuss the building of a school that would be situated on either side of the valley. Many meetings were held, and in June, 1926 the school was built halfway up the bank on the north side of the valley. The school stood as a landmark until 1966 when it was destroyed by fire. The last teacher was Edward Sawchuk.

Résultats 31 à 40 sur 2672