Photograph of the Presbyterian Church on the Little Saskatchewan River by Strathclair, Manitoba. The church was known as the "Church at the Bend" on a hill over looking the Little Saskatchewan River. Man in buggy in front of the church is Rev. David Ross.
Photograph of Coombs & Stewart, the first store built in Brandon June 12, 1881 facing Pacific Avenue and the southeast corner of 6th Street. Pictured is a group of seven men and one boy standing in front of the building.