Showing 48 results

archival descriptions
Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Winnipeg Archives Alberta--Edmonton
Print preview View:

37 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

PRPC0565

"Duggan Street School, Greater Edmonton, Alta." Colour retouched photo postcard.

PRPC0527

"Catholic Church, 10th St., Edmonton, Alberta" Colour retouched photo postcard.

PRPC0447

Convent, Edmonton. Ukrainian typescript under the photo on the album page reads: "Sisters Servants Convent, Edmonton, Alberta." Father Ruh stands on the left, giving instructions during the addition of a wing to St. Joseph’s Monastery and School.

Edmonton, Alberta.

PRPC0300

Rev. Fathers: Phylip Ruh, O.M.I., Geo. Slota, O.S.B.M., by St. Josaphat’s Cathedral in Edmonton. Father Ruh and Father George Slota who was originally from Cook’s Creek, on the steps of St. Josaphat’s Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral.

Edmonton, Alberta.

PRPC0298

Father Ruh and Komanetsky on the steps of St. Josaphat’s Ukrainian Catholic Cathedral, designed by Father Ruh and begun in 1939.

Edmonton, Alberta.

PRPC0202

Father Ruh, on the left, stands with workers on the steps of St. Josaphat’s Ukrainian Catholic Church, which he designed and began in 1939, and which was declared a cathedral in 1948.

Edmonton, Alberta.

PRPC0201

St. Josaphat’s Ukrainian Catholic Church, with a large crowd on a rainy day. The church was designed and built by Father Ruh. It was begun in 1939, designated a cathedral in 1948 and eventually declared a provincial heritage site. Father Ruh appears to be standing at the foot of the stairs, slightly right of three other priests wearing a cassock and stole.

Edmonton, Alberta.

PRPC0193

St. Josaphat’s Ukrainian Catholic Church was designed and built by Father Ruh and begun in 1939. It was designated a cathedral in 1948 and eventually declared a provincial heritage site.

Edmonton, Alberta.

PRPC0192

St. Josaphat’s Ukrainian Catholic Church was designed by Father Ruh and begun in 1939. The church was designated a cathedral in 1948 and eventually was declared a provincial heritage site.

Edmonton, Alberta.

PRPC0191

"THE UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC CHURCH of St. Josaphat in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was constructed in the years 1939-1947, blessed and opened for public worship on June 3rd, 1947 by His Eminence Eugene Cardinal Tisserant from Rome. The estimated value is $250,000." The church, later a cathedral and a provincial heritage site, was designed and built by Father Ruh.

Edmonton, Alberta.

Results 11 to 20 of 48