Aperçu avant impression Fermer

Affichage de 44 résultats

description archivistique
Beautiful Plains School Division Sous-fonction
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

Acton

registers covering 1906 to 1919
Acton 155 1887 - 1918
Opened in 1887on the NW corner of 4-16-15 (J. M. Young farm). The first teacher was Harold Mitchell. The school was named by Mrs. Robert McCracken who had come from Acton, Ont. In 1903 this school was replaced by a new Acton School located on SE 5-16-15. This building was later moved to Eden and used as a community hall.

Belton

attendance registers for the years 1894 to 1906.
Belton 370 1885 – 1919
Located on SW 16-13-16
The first teacher was Olivia Harrison.

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 44