Showing 44 results

archival descriptions
Beautiful Plains Archives Sous-fonds
Print preview View:


attendance registersMolesworth 765 1895 – 1968The first school was built in 1895 on NE 30-17-13 and later moved to NE 31-17-13. A new two room school was built in 1917 on NE 19-17-13.


attendance registersIroquois 303 1885 – 1968Located on SE 10-15-16The first framed school was built in 1906 with Mr. James Caulder as the first teacher and this school remained until 1950. A new school was built and in operation...


attendance registersGlenholm 208 1884 – 1967/68Located on SW 22-16-14Three different buildings in three different locations served as the halls of learning. The first one was a small log building, the second, a one-roome...

Results 1 to 10 of 44