Print preview Close

Showing 19 results

archival descriptions
Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Winnipeg Archives Toronto (Ont.) Item
Print preview View:

17 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

PRPC0452

Ukrainian typescript under the photo on the album page reads: "The City of Toronto grandly greets Father Monsignor Ruh." Presentation to Father Ruh during the fundraising before his departure for Europe to visit his family.

Toronto, Ontario.

PRPC0455

Ukrainian typescript under the photo on the album page reads: "The work and merits of the missionary father are underlined in the key address." Father Ruh is seated the second from the right, with Bishop Isidore Borecky left of him, during the banquet given in his honour before his departure for Europe to visit his family.

Toronto, Ontario.

PRPC0562

"Toronto University." Colour retouched photo postcard.

Toronto, Ontario.

PRPC0277

Mary Botchar in Toronto. Father Ruh is seated, with Mary Botchar, a former parishioner from Cook’s Creek and two unidentified individuals.

Toronto, Ontario.

PRPC0453

Ukrainian typescript under the photo on the album page reads: "Children present greetings and flowers." Father Ruh, on the right, accepts a presentation from the children of the Ukrainian Catholic community in the Toronto area before his departure for Europe to visit his family.

Toronto, Ontario.

PRPC0458

Ukrainian typescript under the photo on the album page reads: "The Father Canon mingling with the crowd after the reception in Toronto." Father Ruh extends his hand as he stands the second from the left, accepting congratulations from well-wishers during the banquet held in his honour before his departure to Europe to visit his family.

Toronto, Ontario.

PRPC0523

"1383. 48th Highlanders, Toronto, Canada." Colour retouched photo postcard.

PRPC0545

"Jarvis St., Toronto, Can." Colour retouched photo postcard.

Plast Centre, Toronto (Ont.)

Photo of the three-storey brick building housing the Plast Organization in Toronto, Ontario. The building is identified and the date and event named in Ukrainian typescript as the opening of the Centre. March 11, 1951.

Results 1 to 10 of 19