Showing 182 results

archival descriptions
Manitoba--Brandon Item
Print preview View:

173 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

First Communion Class, Rev. Pulak

Father Joseph Pulak and an unidentified female teacher pose with students in Brandon, on the grounds of the Nativity of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic Church, known at the time as St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church. The black and white print is in very good condition, with a few marks, affixed to a light coloured cardboard frame. Oversized.

Rev. Joseph Pulak and First Communion Class, Brandon

Father Joseph Pulak with the Holy Communion class of the Nativity of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic Church in Brandon, Manitoba. The church was known at the time as St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church. Black and white print in good condition, with the photographer's stamp on the back.

Rev. Joseph Pulak and First Communion Class

Father Joseph Pulak with students, including the Holy Communion class of the Nativity of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic Church in Brandon, Manitoba, August 13, 1937. The church was known at the time as St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church. Black and white print in good condition with the photographer's stamp on the back.

The First Depot Battalion, marching on Rosser Ave. c.1918

Photograph of WWI soliders marching down Rosser Avenue. The photograph looks easts from 9th Street. Businesses and buildings in the photograph include John McDonald Clothing Store, W.E Crawford (jeweler), the Diamond Hall, Empire Hotel, Imperial Hotel, John McDonald Clothing Store, and The Patricia (candy and ice cream).

Academic Calendar - Clark Hall - 1914-1915

Academic Calendar for Clark Hall, the girls' residence at Brandon College, for the academic year 1914-1915; contains course information, rules and regulations, and relevant dates.

6th Street, Brandon

Photograph of 6th Street in Brandon. A horse and buggy is pictured on the unpaved road.

Davidson & Gowen Photography

6th Street, Brandon, Manitoba

Reprint of the west side of 6th Street, Brandon, Manitoba looking north. Businesses in the image, from left to right, are: Winter & O'Neill (general store), James A. Smart (hardware), Grand Central Hotel (built 1882, razed 1890 to make space for new development) , Americal House (hotel), and Brandon House (hotel). In front of the buildings there are people with horse drawn wagons.

Clark J. Smith Studio

Results 1 to 10 of 182