Photo of the three-storey brick building housing the Plast Organization in Toronto, Ontario. The building is identified and the date and event named in Ukrainian typescript as the opening of the Centre. March 11, 1951.
Clergy, including Reverend Maxim Hermaniuk and Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky), are gathered at the head table, with laity standing near, for a banquet, King Edward Hotel, Toronto, Ontario, March 20, 1950.
Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk sits in the centre of a banquet head table, with Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) right of centre, at the Obnova Conference in the Prince Edward Hotel in Toronto, Ontario, October 11, 1953. Bishop Maxim has written in ink, in Ukrainian, on the bottom right corner of the back of the photo, giving the event, date, and location.