The surviving records of the St. Stephen's Presbyterian Church include sacramental registers (including baptisms, marriages and burials; 1901-1917); membership records (1894-1918); annual reports (1896-1913); board records (including session, board of managers, congregational meetings, annual meetings, deacon's court; 1906-1920); financial records (1894-1919); records of women's organizations (W.M.S. and W.H.M.; 1905-1925); records of men's groups (1915); records of outreach organizations (including church club, mission band, sabbath school; 1887-1924); records from the junior girl's mission band (1913-1917); orders of service (1904); church history material (1914, 1920); building maintenance records (1915-1920); sermons and publications (including "The Pilot"; 1904-1925) and correspondence and reports (1906-1914).
Collection contains curriculum materials related to the study and teaching of Chemistry, Algebra, Geometry, Mathematics, English and French language studies in Manitoba dating mostly from the 1940s. Collection also contains Christmas concert and dramatic materials. Fonds also includes notes from the Manitoba Fine Arts Committee, April 1939, and notes concerning the Manitoba Camera Club, the Manitoba Drama League, Manitoba Society of Artists, Manitoba Adult Education Association, Winnipeg Sketch Club and the Manitoba Handicraft Guild.
The fonds consists of four series covering its major activities and its own administrative and research records, and includes textual records, photographs, posters, newspaper clippings, audio- and videocassettes and related material.