- CA UCAWA PC01-PC0201
Part of Philip Ruh fonds
St. Josaphat’s Ukrainian Catholic Church, with a large crowd on a rainy day. The church was designed and built by Father Ruh. It was begun in 1939, designated a cathedral in 1948 and eventually declared a provincial heritage site. Father Ruh appears to be standing at the foot of the stairs, slightly right of three other priests wearing a cassock and stole.