Gathering of clergy at train station in Winnipeg, Manitoba, c.1950, with Bishop Basil Ladyka in centre, Eugène Cardinal Tisserant right of him, Bishop Neil Savaryn next right. Reverend Joseph Pulak stands at the far left; Reverend Stefan Semchuk is fourth from the left; Monsignor Wasyl Kushnir is fifth from the left.
The fonds consists of 59 identification cards for clergy working within the Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Winnipeg. There are 59 portrait photographs of the clergy which were used as the photos on the identification cards. There are fifteen pages of textual records consisting of an invoice, work order reports, parish names and addresses, and a check list of clergy who have or have not completed their portrait.
Consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk, Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951. Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) is seated on the left of centre in the photo, Bishop Andrew Roborecki on the right. Archbishop Basil Ladyka appears to be seated in front of the altar, with several other clergy members also participating. Bishop Maxim has described the photo in his hand in Ukrainian on the back.