Affichage de 233 résultats

description archivistique
Ukrainian Catholic Archeparchy of Winnipeg Archives Fonction
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

219 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

PRPC0172

Photo postcard portrait of Reverend Monsignor Father Philip Ruh, OMI. Father Ruh was elevated to Canon or Monsignor on December 14, 1941.

Cook's Creek, Manitoba.

PRPC0232

"General front view of the new Holy Eucharist Ukrainian Catholic Church in East Kildonan, Man. – From drawing of architect Rev. Canon Philip Ruh, O.M.I." Holy Eucharist Ukrainian Catholic Church was designed by Father Ruh. The church was completed much to the original plan but details such as the pillars at the staircase, and the statue above the main entrance were not including. This is a copy of Philip Ruh Blue Print Collection PRBP071.1 to PRBP071.4 in Folder #15.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

PRPC0267

East Kildonan. Holy Eucharist Ukrainian Catholic Church was designed by Father Ruh and begun in 1954.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Rev. Antin Luhovy, 28 Years Old

Reverend Antin Luhovy, twenty-eight years old, Winnipeg?, Manitoba?, July 15, 1927. Date and photo studio are typed on the back: "The Star Photo Studio, 400 Main St., Winnipeg, Manitoba".

Arrival for Consecration of Bishop Hermaniuk

The procession of clergy is entering Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for the consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop to Archbishop Basil Ladyka, led at this point by Reverend Semen Izyk, and followed closely by Bishop Maxim. Bishop Andrew Roberecki, Bishop Isidore Borecki, Monsignor Wasyl Kushnir, and the Apostolic Delegate, Archbishop Ildebrando Antoniutti cross the street, a distance behind.

Consecration of Bishop Maxim

Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk is holding the chalice during his consecration at Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951, with Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) on the left, Bishop Andrew Roberecki on the right, and several other clergy with him near the altar. Bishop Maxim has described the photo in his handwriting, in Ukrainian, on the back.

Consecration of B. Maxim

Consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk, Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951. Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) is seated on the left of centre in the photo, Bishop Andrew Roborecki on the right. Archbishop Basil Ladyka appears to be seated in front of the altar, with several other clergy members also participating. Bishop Maxim has described the photo in his hand in Ukrainian on the back.

Résultats 41 à 50 sur 233