- CA UCAWA MMH019-MMHP0047
- June 29, 1951
Consecration of Reverend Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop to Archbishop Basil Ladyka, Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951. Archbishop Basil Ladyka stands before the altar, with Bishop Andrew Roborecki directly behind him, and Bishop Hermaniuk behind Bishop Andrew. There are seven prints depicting the consecration ceremony. This one alone bears some identification. Typed on the back, at the top edge of the print in Ukrainian is the description: "Consecration of Auxiliary Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk".