Print preview Close

Showing 141 results

archival descriptions
Sous-fonds
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Molesworth

attendance registersMolesworth 765 1895 – 1968The first school was built in 1895 on NE 30-17-13 and later moved to NE 31-17-13. A new two room school was built in 1917 on NE 19-17-13.

Results 31 to 40 of 141