Fonds consists of a history of the church written by Norris Mills, who compiled information from 1980 onward, and written for the period prior to that by Reverend Donald Mitchell. Includes names of Pastors since 1930 as well as long-term volunteers.
Fonds consists of daily attendance registers (1923-1982), minute books, cash books, maps, blueprints of school, miscellaneous papers. Includes one black and white photograph of school built in 1924. Registers are indexed for students and teachers.
Fonds consists of attendance registers (1902-1905), a census forms (1946-1949), minute book (1901-1940), miscellaneous correspondence, job applications from teachers, 7 half-yearly attendance registers (1902-1905), daily attendance registers (1917...
Fonds consists of daily attendance registers (1906-1944, missing 1929-1930), minute book (1896-1961), account books (1918-1961). Registers are indexed for students and teachers. Black and white photograph shows students beside school (ca. 1907).