The procession of clergy is entering Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for the consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop to Archbishop Basil Ladyka, led at this point by Reverend Semen Izyk, and followed closely by Bishop Maxim. Bishop Andrew Roberecki, Bishop Isidore Borecki, Monsignor Wasyl Kushnir, and the Apostolic Delegate, Archbishop Ildebrando Antoniutti cross the street, a distance behind.
Procession of clergy crossing the street before entering Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral in Winnipeg, Manitoba, with faithful waiting nearby, for the consecration of Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop to Archbishop Basil Ladyka. Among the clergy in the procession are Reverends Semen Izyk, John Sholdak, Wasyl Kushnir; Bishops Andrew Roborecki and Isidore Borecky; Maxim Hermaniuk; and the Apostolic Delegate to Canada, Archbishop Ildebrando Antoniutti.
Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk enters the church yard as he leads the procession to Blessed Virgin Mary (Pokrova) Ukrainian Catholic Church, 965 Boyd Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 30, 1951, after (?) celebrating Divine Liturgy in an open field the day after his consecration as bishop.
Bishop Cornelius Pasichny receives his mitre from Metropolitan Michael Bzdel during Pasichny's Episcopal Ordination, January 17, 1996, St. Nicholas Church, Winnipeg, Manitoba. From left to right: Bishop Cornelius Pasichny, Metropolitan Stephen Sulyk, Metropolitan Michael Bzdel, Bishop Basil Filevich.