Showing 18 results

archival descriptions
Ladyka, Basil, 1884-1956
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

18 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Arrival for Consecration of Bishop Hermaniuk

The procession of clergy is entering Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for the consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop to Archbishop Basil Ladyka, led at this point by Reverend Semen Izyk, and followed closely by Bishop Maxim. Bishop Andrew Roberecki, Bishop Isidore Borecki, Monsignor Wasyl Kushnir, and the Apostolic Delegate, Archbishop Ildebrando Antoniutti cross the street, a distance behind.

Clergy Gathering, with Eugène Cardinal Tesserant

Gathering of clergy at train station in Winnipeg, Manitoba, c.1950, with Bishop Basil Ladyka in centre, Eugène Cardinal Tisserant right of him, Bishop Neil Savaryn next right. Reverend Joseph Pulak stands at the far left; Reverend Stefan Semchuk is fourth from the left; Monsignor Wasyl Kushnir is fifth from the left.

Clergy Group Photo, c.1940

Group photo of clergy, in spring or fall, c. 1940. In the first row, seated from the left: John Kolcun, Mychajlo Gregorychuk, Wasyl Kushnir, Basil Ladyka, unidentified, unidentified, and Michael Pelech. In the middle row, second from the left, John Perejma; second from the right is Kyrylo Lotocki; far right is Joseph Pulak. Centre, back row is Vasyl Shumay. Unidentified location.

Consecration of B. Maxim

Consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk, Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951. Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) is seated on the left of centre in the photo, Bishop Andrew Roborecki on the right. Archbishop Basil Ladyka appears to be seated in front of the altar, with several other clergy members also participating. Bishop Maxim has described the photo in his hand in Ukrainian on the back.

Consecration of B. Maxim Hermaniuk

Consecration of Reverend Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop to Archbishop Basil Ladyka, Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 29, 1951. Archbishop Basil Ladyka stands before the altar, with Bishop Andrew Roborecki directly behind him, and Bishop Hermaniuk behind Bishop Andrew. There are seven prints depicting the consecration ceremony. This one alone bears some identification. Typed on the back, at the top edge of the print in Ukrainian is the description: "Consecration of Auxiliary Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk".

Consecration of Bishop Hermaniuk

Consecration of Reverend Maxim Hermaniuk as Auxiliary Bishop, led by Archbishop Basil Ladyka, on the altar of Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba. Reverend Semen Izyk stands to the left of Bishop Isidore Borecki, who holds the mitre, left of Archbishop Ladyka.

Results 1 to 10 of 18