Print preview Close

Showing 44 results

archival descriptions
Beautiful Plains School Division Sous-fonds
Print preview View:

Arden

268 registers,
Arden 341 1887 –
1921/22 – 1983/84
The School district of Arden was formed 1n 1884 but it was not until June 1887 that the first school in Arden opened, with Mr. H. D. McCamis, formerly of Nova Scotia, as the first teacher. It was destroyed by fire several years later and a new 2-room one built in 1900.

Inkerman

attendance registers for the years that Neepawa bussed special classes after division amalgamation had closed Inkerman school.

Birnie

school records for years listed
Birnie 465 1886 - 1954 - 1968
The first school was built in 1886, three quarters of a mile from the Grover home and just across the road from the A. Henton lane, on SE 3-17-15. It was named North End No 465. The school was moved and a new brick school was built east of town in 1909 and called Birnie School.

Results 1 to 10 of 44