school attendance registers, board minutes and financial Clarksville 1396 1906 – 1986 Located on SE 5-16-16. Minutes dated in Dec. 1906 passed a motion to accept a tender to build a school. The school was built in 1907 and closed when the Beautiful Plains SD was formed in 1968. The last teacher was Lyla Murdock
registers covering 1906 to 1919 Acton 155 1887 - 1918 Opened in 1887on the NW corner of 4-16-15 (J. M. Young farm). The first teacher was Harold Mitchell. The school was named by Mrs. Robert McCracken who had come from Acton, Ont. In 1903 this school was replaced by a new Acton School located on SE 5-16-15. This building was later moved to Eden and used as a community hall.