Showing 141 results

archival descriptions
Metropolitan Maxim Hermaniuk fonds Item With digital objects
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Ukrainian Catholic Institute, Edmonton

In this class photo, dated 1928-1929, Rev. Father Ladyka is listed as Chaplain of the Ukrainian Catholic Institute in Edmonton, Alberta. Rev. Bro. Rogation is listed as Director, while Rev. Bro. Wladimir and Rev. Bro. Atanasey are featured but their duties are not listed. The students are identified. Top left quarter: W. Kalawski, S. Kalawski, A. Petruk, K. Saskiw, D. Nykolaychuk, W. Zaichkowski, J. Zubyk, M. Petruk, M. Lukawiecki. Bottom left quarter, to centre: S. Palamar, J. Wispinski, A. Dzenkiw, J. Wambeke, W. Wynnyk, P. Kostyshyn, P. Korchinski, F. Chanas, P. Ewaskiw, J. Puchaluk. Top right quarter: J. Kokolski, M. Horon, D. Kobylnyk, S. Sereda, S. Kasper, A. Huculak, A. Fedoruk, J. Sereda, T. Horon. Bottom right quarter: J. Yaceyko, M. Ogonowski, J. Wendzynowski, J. Andrusiw, M. Tatarchuk, P. Genik, M. Skowronski, W. Ewaskiw, J. Sawchuk.

Rev. Joseph Pulak and First Communion Class

Father Joseph Pulak with students, including the Holy Communion class of the Nativity of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic Church in Brandon, Manitoba, August 13, 1937. The church was known at the time as St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church. Black and white print in good condition with the photographer's stamp on the back.

Rev. Joseph Pulak and First Communion Class, Brandon

Father Joseph Pulak with the Holy Communion class of the Nativity of the Mother of God Ukrainian Catholic Church in Brandon, Manitoba. The church was known at the time as St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church. Black and white print in good condition, with the photographer's stamp on the back.

Metropolit Andreas Szeptyckyj 1865

This 10 page German black and white booklet includes a short biography of Metropolitan Andrei Sheptytskyj and prayers to his memory. The booklet is sanctioned by Pope Pius XII, and Johannes, Titular Bishop to Leucade.

Franko Kupranec

Print identified in handwriting on the back, as that of a soldier named Franko Kupranec. Date is written on the front, with unidentifiable script at the bottom of the photo.

Cook's Creek Church

Known at the time as St. John the Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church, Reverend Philip Ruh, OMI, has written on the back of the black and white photo postcard: "Cook's Creek - Church. Taken from - South-west, together with the front-fence and the belltower...Artificial." Cook's Creek, Manitoba, 1947.

Results 1 to 10 of 141