Showing 37 results

archival descriptions
Metropolitan Maxim Hermaniuk fonds Manitoba--Winnipeg Item With digital objects
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Opening of Holy Family Home

Metropolitan Maxim Hermaniuk is speaking at a microphone on the steps of Holy Family Home, 165 Aberdeen Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, May 26, 1957. Reverend Joseph Pulak is standing at the left and Monsignor Wasyl Kushnir at the right. Other unidentified clergy and acolytes stand nearby. The date is stamped on the back and also a number is written in red ink.

Liturgical Celebration

Interior of Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, with lay young men and women in the altar area, with servers, two clergy, and Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk standing by the sanctuary. The church is filled with faithful.

First Episcopal Divine Liturgy, Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk

Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk stands before the crowd in front of Blessed Virgin Mary (Prokova) Ukrainian Catholic Church, 965 Boyd Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, June 30, 1951, the day after Bishop Hermaniuk was consecrated as bishop. Several clergy, including Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky) are also present in front of the church.

Consecration of Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk, CSsR

Archbishop Basil Ladyka elevates candles as he stands before the altar of Sts. Vladimir and Olga Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba, during the consecration of Auxiliary Bishop Maxim Hermaniuk, who holds the poimantike rabdos, and stands to the left of Archbishop Basil. Bishop Isidore Borecki (Borecky), also holding his rabdos and wearing his mitre, stands behind Bishop Andrew Roborecki who holds his rabdos, with no mitre. Reverend Semen Izyk stands at the right of the clergy around the altar. June 29, 1951.

Results 1 to 10 of 37