Showing 44 resultsarchival descriptions
- CA BPA 6-01-#155
- 1887 - 1919
Part of Beautiful Plains School Division
registers covering 1906 to 1919
Acton 155 1887 - 1918
Opened in 1887on the NW corner of 4-16-15 (J. M. Young farm). The first teacher was Harold Mitchell. The school was named by Mrs. Robert McCracken who had come from Acton, Ont. In 1903 this school was replaced by a new Acton School located on SE 5-16-15. This building was later moved to Eden and used as a community hall.