Affichage de 13 résultats

description archivistique
Auxiliary sciences of history
Aperçu avant impression Affichage :

7 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

Farmstead

Photograph of an unidentified farmstead. A group of men and women are pictured with threshing equipment and livestock. There is a log house in the background.

Sans titre

Guenther Sickert Collection

  • CA UWA 21.22
  • Collection
  • 1890-2012

The Guenter Sickert Collection consists of newspaper articles, scrapbook pages, correspondence, photographs, maps, documents and publications collected by Guenter Sickert that relate to his and others' contributions to the German-Canadian community, primarily in Winnipeg. He was devoted to preserving German culture and language among German immigrants in Canada. The Sickert Collection is composed of the following series: German-Canadian Congress; Publications; German Society of Winnipeg; Camp Neustadt; Research Materials; Clubs and Organizations; Community Events; German-Canadian Historic Association; Miscellaneous; Newspaper; Photographs; and Maps. The records are spread across 18 boxes.

R.J. Howey Collection

  • CA DHM 1986.369
  • Collection
  • 1940-1950

Photographs of the Howey family's activities in Bradwardine, Manitoba

Sans titre

E. Anne Murray Collection

  • CA DHM 1986.350
  • Collection
  • c.1892-1950

The collection consists of seven photographs depicting the Murray family and their community in Lyleton, Manitoba in the early 20th century.

Sans titre

New Pacific Hotel

Photograph of the New Pacific Hotel at 7th Street and Pacific Avenue in Brandon, Manitoba. People are pictured on the balcony, the front sidewalk, and on the street riding an ox-drawn cart. Identified at the centre are Howard Main (owner of the hotel) and Harry Powers.

Empire Hotel

Photograph of the Empire Hotel at 725 Rosser Avenue in Brandon, Manitoba. Three unidentified men are pictured in front of the building.

Brandon Methodist Sunday School Choir and Orchestra

Composite photograph of the Brandon Methodist Sunday School Choir and Orchestra. Pictured, left to right, top to bottom, are: W. McDonald, E. Matheson, R.C. Hughes, T.A. Hart, Mrs. G.L. Starr, C. Vandervoort, A.F. Sproule, J.A. Conn, V.W. Hart, C. Allison, A. Stinson, F. Parks, H.A. Mawer, G.L. Starr, W.G. Marshal, S. Tooke, M. Bedford, V.C. Crawford, S. Midgley, P. Campbell, E.B. Alfe, R.A. Hunt, W.R. Thornton, G.A. Maybee, J.A. Lomax, N. Philp, E. Cunningham, H.C. Thornton, E. Dorset, G. Gibson, T.E. Harris, E. Teeple, F. Vantassell, M.R. Parkin, L. Hamill, W.B. McLean, E. Simpson, G. Little, E. Noble, O. Laird, G. Bedford, B. Anderson, L. Gillespie, E. Milburn, M. McDonagh, G. Watson, R. Ferrier, and B. Cheavins.

Sans titre

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 13