Print preview Close

Showing 141 results

archival descriptions
Welcome to MAIN: Your Source for Manitoba's Documentary Heritage! Sous-fonds
Print preview View:

1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Acton

registers covering 1906 to 1919Acton 155 1887 - 1918Opened in 1887on the NW corner of 4-16-15 (J. M. Young farm). The first teacher was Harold Mitchell. The school was named by Mrs. Robert McCracken who had come from Acton, ...

Alfred Richardson fonds

The Alfred Richardson fonds consists of a variety of certificates and letters concerning notification of military honours. The first two items are certificates of honour for outstanding service in the campaign in North West Europe during WWII fro...

Richardson, Alfred

Allison Dixon

The sous-fonds contains an issue of The Canadian Architect magazine that highlights the newly built Centennial Hall at the University of Winnipeg. Also includes a CD ROM disc titled Canadian Architecture - Material on University of Winnipeg.

Anne Cramb

Sous-fonds consists of a program for the Closing Exercises of the Collegiate Department in Convocation Hall, Wesley College, May 31st, 1934.

Annie A. Bond Guild

Sous-Fonds consists of Photographs, loose and notebook bound minutes, financial records, membership lists, reports on the Guild's activities, documents relating to fundraising activities, documents detailing the history and major events of th...

Annie A. Bond Guild of the Children's Hospital, Winnipeg

Arden

268 registers,Arden 341 1887 – 1921/22 – 1983/84The School district of Arden was formed 1n 1884 but it was not until June 1887 that the first school in Arden opened, with Mr. H. D. McCamis, ...

Armand & Florence Dupas collection

The Armand & Florence Dupas collection consists of a newspaper clipping for the Royal Winnipeg Rifles, two cheques to A. Dupas from Transport Ltd., Town of The Pas tax land receipt from 1949, Priority Suit Purchase certificate, Mechanical Tran...

Dupas, Armand & Florence

Belton

attendance registers for the years 1894 to 1906.Belton 370 1885 – 1919Located on SW 16-13-16The first teacher was Olivia Harrison.

Ben Dembinsky Ltd. collection

The Ben Dembinsky Ltd collection consists of miscellaneous materials on the history of the Dembinsky/Trager building; bills, ads, notes, and a wage record book that lists names of employees with earnings, deductions and net pay, every two sheets b...

Ben Dembinsky Ltd.

Results 1 to 10 of 141