- NT Aerial photography in genealogy
- NT American newspapers--Sections, columns, etc.--Genealogy
- NT Cemeteries--Recording
- NT Genetic genealogy
- NT Interviewing in genealogy
- NT Jesse trees
- NT National socialism and genealogy
- NT Newspapers in genealogy
- NT Newspapers--Sections, columns, etc.--Genealogy
- NT Photographs in genealogy
- NT Probate records
- NT Registers of births, etc.
- UF Ancestry
- UF Descent
- UF Family history (Genealogy)
- UF Family trees
- UF Genealogical research
- UF Genealogy--History
- UF Genealogy--Research
- UF Pedigrees
11 Results for Genealogy
10 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA MHCA MHC18
- 1843-2008, predominantly 1988-2008
This fonds consists of family documents, unpublished genealogies, a computer database and 83 photographs. Many of the genealogies are computer generated reports based on data that Ed Schellenberg collected and compiled for himself and others inte...
Schellenberg, Erdman "Ed", 1928-2012
- CA CPA 1988.234, 1989.11, 1992.04, 1992.45, 1992.58, 1994.99, 1995.58
- [ca. 1900]-
Collection consists of correspondence, a family history compiled by Laureen Zimmerman assisted by Judith Moffatt of Cambridge, Ontario, a postcard showing Main Street in Edrans which was given to Moffatt by Frances Lowe of Austin, Manitoba, certif...
Moffatt, George, 1912-1995
- CA MHCA Microfilm reel numbers 976-1004
This fonds consists of Thiessen's correspondence and various materials he collected while compiling his books. In addition to the correspondence and notes, there are three card files: Male Thiessens (and variant spellings), female Thiessens, ...
Thiessen, Hermann, 1919-
- CA CMBS CMBS Personal Papers:
This fonds consists of photocopied family history and genealogy of the Block and Derksen families. These photocopies are from textual records consisting of diaries, memoirs, records of financial expenditures and genealogical records created or acq...
Block, Isaac H., 1905-1997
- CA CPA 1988.243, 1992.104, 1995.59, 1995.84
- 1970, 1966, 1992
Fonds consists of photographs of Deer Range School: one black and white (1970), one colour (1992), and a school history. History describes Deer Range School #922 as being founded in 1898 to provide educational services to children of the Deer Rang...
Moffatt, Dorothy Emma (Smith), 1915-
- CA MCK 9-1998
- c.1880 to c.1980
This collection includes transcripts of the records transcribed from cemetery headstones located in cemeteries throughout southwestern Manitoba. Each transcript includes details about the cemetery records and all details including names, dates, an...
Manitoba Genealogical Society
- CA UMASC Mss 289, PC 140 (A.99-33)
- 1847 - 1998
The collection was created by Margaret Pugh who organized and preserved the family's history. The fonds consists of materials from four families linked to the Pugh Family: Broderick, Wilson, Stewart and Pawling. The fonds includes a large am...