Forme autorisée du nom
Clydebank United Church
forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom
Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions
Autre(s) forme(s) du nom
Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités
Zone de description
Clydebank United Church existed in Clydebank, also known as Pine View, located in the Rural Municipality of Eriksdale, from 1925 to 1966. A Presbyterian congregation preceded the Clydebank United Church. Early Presbyterian services are believed to have commenced around 1913 in the Clydebank schoolhouse. The United Church congregation of Clydebank was primarily served by the minister from Eriksdale United Church. In 1961, Clydebank joined Ashern, Eriksdale and Clarkleigh in the newly created Southwest Interlake Pastoral Charge. Church services in Clydebank discontinued in 1966, and the field evolved into a three-point charge, though Selkirk Presbytery did not officially remove Clydebank from the list of preaching points of the charge until 1972.