Cloverdale United Church

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Cloverdale United Church

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Cloverdale United Church has existed in the Manitoba community of Cloverdale, in the Rural Municipality of St. Andrews, since 1925. Its predecessor was Cloverdale Presbyterian Church, originally known as Madill Presbyterian Church, built in 1921. In 1925, Cloverdale was aligned with Little Britain and Highland. Rev. J. Knox Charles presided over this field. Until 1941, Cloverdale United Church was part of the Little Britain Pastoral charge. Since 1945, it has been part of the Selkirk Pastoral charge. Extensive basement renovations began in April of 1977, and a dedication service was held in the late fall of 1979 after all the work was completed. As of 2007, Cloverdale United Church is part of the Selkirk Pastoral charge in Selkirk Presbytery.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places