Title and statement of responsibility area
Brandon Normal Class of 1904
General material designation
- Graphic material
Other title information
The Brandon Normal School was a division of the Manitoba Department of Education. Normal Schools were started in the early 1880s to meet the demand for teachers in the province's schools. Prior to the building of the Brandon Normal School at 1129 Queens Avenue in 1911, classes were held at temporary locations throughout the city. The Brandon Normal School operated until 1946.
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
CA DHM 1978.14-27
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Black and white photograph. 12.5" x 15.5"
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Donated to the Daly House Museum by the Assiniboine Historical Society in 1978.
Scope and content
Composite photograph of the 1904 Normal School Class Students.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Negative available at the Daly House Museum.
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Researchers are responsible for copyright requirements.
The students in the photograph are not identified.
Standard number area
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Language of description
Script of description
digital objects metadata
June 6, 2015 2:23 PM