Item 11 - Brandon Hills United Church, Cornwallis Municipality, Manitoba – no date

Open original digital objects

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

Brandon Hills United Church, Cornwallis Municipality, Manitoba – no date

General material designation

  • Graphic material

Parallel title

Other title information

The church congregation was established in 1879 by Rev. George Roddick, but a formal building was not erected until 1896, under the pastorates of T. R. Shearer and John Lewis, on land donated by Roddick. The architect for the 40 foot by 28 foot building was W. H. Shillinglaw. It opened on 18 October 1896, with a service conducted by the Rev. J. M. King. The church occupied the site until it was destroyed by fire in 2004.

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

Level of description

Item

Repository

Reference code

CA DHM BAPC-1-11

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • no date (Creation)

Physical description area

Physical description

2.75” x 4.5” (b/w)

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Custodial history

Donated in 1986 by Mrs. Hargraves to Daly House Museum.

Scope and content

Photograph shows the Brandon Hills United Church in the R.M of Cornwallis, MB.

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition

Arrangement

Language of material

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

Associated materials

Related materials

Accruals

Accompanying material

The church congregation was established in 1879 by Rev. George Roddick, but a formal building was not erected until 1896, under the pastorates of T. R. Shearer and John Lewis, on land donated by Roddick. The architect for the 40 foot by 28 foot building was W. H. Shillinglaw. It opened on 18 October 1896, with a service conducted by the Rev. J. M. King. The church occupied the site until it was destroyed by fire in 2004.

Alternative identifier(s)

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Control area

Description record identifier

Mrs. Hargraves Collection

Institution identifier

1986.357.1

Rules or conventions

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language of description

Script of description

Sources

digital objects (Master) rights area

digital objects (Reference) rights area

digital objects (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places

Related genres