Title and statement of responsibility area
Brandon Fire Station #2
General material designation
- Graphic material
Other title information
The Fire Station #2 opened for operation around 1909 and closed on July 31, 1916, at which point the men and horses were moved to the Central Fire Station.
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
CA DHM 1978.14-50
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Clark J. Smith Studio
- This photograph is a reprinted copy.
Physical description area
8" x 10" (b/w)
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Donated to the Daly House Museum by the Assiniboine Historical Society in 1986.
Scope and content
Photograph of the Brandon Fire Station #2 located on the southeast corner of 11th Street and McTavish Avenue. The photograph shows firemen on two horse drawn fire engines in front of the station. E. "Ted" Harden is the driver of the rig on the right. He worked with the Brandon Fire Department from 1910-1918.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Negative available at the Daly House Museum.
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Researchers are responsible for copyright requirements.
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier