Title and statement of responsibility area
Brandon Collegiate Institute Students and Staff – 1902
General material designation
- Graphic material
Other title information
Central School built in 1883 on 10th Street was Brandon, MB’s first collegiate. The collegiate was later moved to 527 Lorne Avenue when a new building was constructed in 1906-1907. In 1974, the Brandon Collegiate Institute was converted from a high school to an elementary school and renamed New Era School.
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Davidson Brothers
Physical description area
10” x 12” (b/w)
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Davidson Brothers was a photography business located at 831 Rosser Avenue, Brandon Manitoba between 1892-1912. The business had a branch in Deloraine, Manitoba.
H.B. Bedford, Brandon, MB donated the photograph to Daly House Museum in 1982.
Scope and content
Group photograph of the staff and students of Brandon Collegiate Institute (1902). Pictured: (back row - l-r): Jim Carrick, Harold Woodsworth, W.N. Findley (principal), Eugene Miller, Harry Bedford; (middle row): Roy Gibson, May Hall, R.T. Hodgson (science teacher), Mr. Young (teacher), Edna Perkin; (front row): Mayme Curtis, Bertha Strome, Miss Murray (teacher), Pearl More, Fred Coombe.