Binscarth-Foxwarren Pastoral charge

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

Binscarth-Foxwarren Pastoral charge

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The communities of Binscarth and Foxwarren comprised a pastoral charge during the 1890s. The charge went through several transformations until it was formally named the Binscarth-Foxwarren Pastoral Charge in 1964. Other communities and congregations that were joined with Binscarth and Foxwarren between 1887 and 1962 were Russell, Shellmouth, Assessippi, Zion, Bayfield and Crosby. The charge became known as the Binscarth Pastoral charge after Westminster Church in Foxwarren closed in 2008.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC