Gladstone Presbyterian Church existed in the Manitoba community of Gladstone, located east of Neepawa, from 1878 to 1923. The field originally included Second Crossing (Woodside), McGregor (Mekiwin), Palestine (Gladstone), and Ricmond (Plumas). An 1878 Session meeting of the Session recorded that logs were sawn and a church building completed. Rev. D. Stalker arrived in 1881 and services became more regular. In 1891 the large pastoral field was divided into three districts, Northern, Centre (Gladstone), and Southern. In 1892 a Rev. McNabb held services in his home on the banks of Dead Lake. He retired soon after and deeded the land which is now Gladstone Cemetery to the Presbyterian Church. Golden Stream Church joined Gladstone in 1894. The congregation united with Methodists and Baptists for 6 weeks of summer services from 1915-17. In 1923, Gladstone Presbyterian Church formed a Local Union with Gladstone Methodist Church to become Gladstone Union Church. Gladstone Presbyterian Church continued to be used as the Union Church. In 1925, Gladstone Union Church officially joined The United Church of Canada to become Gladstone United Church.