Showing 2 results

authority records
Anglican Church of Canada Diocese of Rupert's Land

Atikokan (Ont.), Church of the Good Shepherd

  • K.001
  • Corporate body
  • 1944-

There were services in Atikokan before 1954 when the church was built and dedicated by Bishop H.E. Hives. A parish hall was built and added to the church building in 1960 after which time the sanctuary and church basement underwent major renovations.

Winnipeg, St Francis

  • Corporate body

This is an amalgamation of three Winnipeg parishes: St. Anne (W.011), St. Barnabas (W.012), & St. Martin-in-the-Fields (W.029).